How to Join the AIPP
If you are interested in joining the AIPP, please complete and submit application form. We will contact you shortly regarding your application.
The applicant must be the publisher or director of a trade journal of the hairdressing and/or beauty care sector. Furthermore the trade magazine of which the applicant is publisher or director must comply with the following criteria:
- publish a technical/professional/specialised magazine for the hairdressing industry
- exist for at least one year
- be at least quarterly (4 editions per year)
- have at least one third of its surface as editorial text, illustrated or not and at the most two thirds of its surface dedicated to advertising and/or small ads.
All applicants must be approved by the Steering Committee.
All active members are required to pay an annual membership fee to the Association. All membership fees must be paid before March 31st of the calendar year. The amount of the membership fee is established, proportionally with the declared circulation of each journal.
The annual membership fees are:
- Up to 10,000 copies: 183 euros
- From 10,000 to 25,000 copies: 290 euros
- From 25,000 to 50,000 copies: 381 euros
- More than 50,000 copies: 457 euros
Copyright © 1995-2018 AIPP. All Rights Reserved. Web design