Release Date: 12/04/2016
The AIPP AWARDS 2016-2017 competition is on its way: there's time until June 30th, 2016 to send your photographic hair fashion collections!!! More and more of the greatest hairdressers from all over the world are participating in the event each year, with a record of 647 entrants from 37 countries taking part in the last edition.
This year again the 2016-2017 AIPP AWARDS CEREMONY will take place during the world's most renowned hairdressing event, the ALTERNATIVE HAIR SHOW 2016 @ the prestigious Royal Albert Hall, London (UK) on Sunday, October 16th 2016.
If you are a hairdresser, it is easy to participate in the competition: just send a press release together with your latest hair fashion collection to be received no later than 30th June directly to one of our AIPP offices (Paris/Barcelona/Torino/Miami), marking on envelope "AIPP Awards 2016-2017":
AIPP Paris Office
5 rue du Helder
75009 Paris (France)
AIPP Barcelona Office
Plaza Doctor Letamendi 3, 2-1
08007 Barcelona (Spain)
AIPP Torino Office
Via Cavour 50
10123 Torino (Italy)
AIPP Miami Office
104 Crandon Boulevard #Suite 307
33149 Key Biscayne, FL (USA)
Meet the requeriments:
- Send a CD/DVD including at least 3 pictures per collection – High Resolution TIFFs/JPGs along with their corresponding prints (standard DIN A4 to 8.5 x 11 inch size are accepted).
- The collection(s) has to be produced/launched in the last year (between June 30th, 2015 and June 30th, 2016). You can send as many collections as you wish.
- Specify the category you want to enter: Best Commercial / Best Avant-garde / Best Photo / Best Men / Best Video.
- In case you want to compete in the Best Video category, please do not send a DVD! Just e-mail us a YouTube/Vimeo link to the content (e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org). Also be aware we are looking for the most original & inspirational videos promoting a hairdresser/hair fashion collection. No step-by-step videos.
- Please write down full credits of the collection.
- Please include full contact information (name of the salon, address, e-mail, telephone...)
- All finalists' collections will be included in the AIPP HAIRBEST YEARBOOK 2016-2017 to be published by the end of this year.
Organized once a year, the AIPP AWARDS were established in 1997 with the purpose of awarding annual prizes to the best hair fashion collections chosen by a jury of publishers associated with the AIPP. Today the awards include 5 categories:
Best Avant-garde Collection: Recognizing work which has researched new, original, futuristic ideas.
Best Commercial Collection: For styles which are easy to wear and simple to re-style.
Best Photography: For the collection composed of the best pictures from the point of view of variety and attention to detail.
Best Men's Collection: In recognition of the marked increase of interest in men's hair fashion.
Best Video: For the best promotional/inspirational hairdressing video: we ask for a video/clip no longer than 3 minutes promoting a hairdresser/hair fashion collection (no step by step video).
The list of AIPP AWARDS winners includes the names of the best hairstylists in the world: Trevor Sorbie, Robert Lobetta, Toni&Guy, Klaus Peter Ochs, Sanrizz, Angelo Seminara, Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck, X-Presion, Dessange Paris, Charlie Miller, Tono Sanmartín, Vidal Sassoon, Aldo Coppola, Guy Kremer, Rush, Llongueras, Christophe Gaillet... and many more.
Copyright © 1995-2017 AIPP. All Rights Reserved. Web design