Release Date: 16/04/2018
The AIPP AWARDS 2018-2019 competition is on its way: there's time until June 30th, 2018 to submit your photographic hair fashion collections!!! More and more of the greatest hairdressers from all over the world are participating in the event each year, with a record of 732 entrants from 42 countries taking part in the last edition.
This year again the 2018-2019 AIPP AWARDS CEREMONY will take place during the world's most renowned hairdressing event, the ALTERNATIVE HAIR SHOW 2018 in London (UK) on Sunday, October 14th 2018.
If you are a hairdresser, it is easy to participate in the competition: just submit your hair fashion collection(s) to be received no later than 30th June 2018 here:
*This year all collections must be submitted online. No collections sent by other means will be accepted!
Meet the requeriments:
● Submit ONLY 3 pictures per collection – High Resolution TIFFs/JPGs are accepted.
● The collection(s) has to be produced/launched in the last year (between June 30th, 2017 and June 30th, 2018). You can send as many collections as you wish.
● Specify the category you want to enter: Best Commercial / Best Avant-garde / Best Color / Best Men / Best Video.
● In case you want to compete in the Best Video category, upload your video on YouTube/Vimeo and just send us the link! Also be aware we are looking for the most original & inspirational videos promoting a hairdresser/hair fashion collection. No step-by-step videos. Maximum length: 3 minutes.
● Please write down full credits of the collection.
● Please include full contact information (name of the salon, address, e-mail, telephone...)
All finalists' collections will be included in the AIPP HAIRBEST YEARBOOK 2018-2019 to be published by the end of this year.
Organized once a year, the AIPP AWARDS were established in 1997 with the purpose of awarding annual prizes to the best hair fashion collections chosen by a jury of publishers associated with the AIPP. Today the awards include 5 categories:
● Best Avant-garde Collection: Recognizing work which has researched new, original, futuristic ideas.
● Best Commercial Collection: For styles which are easy to wear and simple to re-style.
● Best Color (New!): The best hairstyles' collection in terms of haircolor fashion, originality & overall quality (this new category replaces the old ‘Best Photo’ Award).
● Best Men's Collection: In recognition of the marked increase of interest in men's hair fashion.
● Best Video: For the best promotional/inspirational hairdressing video: we ask for a video/clip no longer than 3 minutes promoting a hairdresser/hair fashion collection (no step by step video).
The list of AIPP AWARDS winners includes the names of the best hairstylists in the world: Trevor Sorbie, Robert Lobetta, Toni&Guy, Klaus Peter Ochs, Sanrizz, Angelo Seminara, Mark Leeson, X-Presion, Dessange Paris, Charlie Miller, Tono Sanmartín, Vidal Sassoon, Aldo Coppola, Guy Kremer, Rush, Llongueras, Christophe Gaillet... and many more.
Copyright © 1995-2019 AIPP. All Rights Reserved. Web design