Requirements to participate
All collections must be submitted online. No collections sent by other means will be accepted!
Participation Fee: 90 EUR
- Your participation fee of 90 EUR allows you to submit up to 3 collections (under the same salon name). If you want to submit more than 3 collections, you need to submit another payment (every time you pay, you can submit 3 collections). There isn’t a discount for submitting just one or two collections. You are not allowed to submit different collections with different salon names.
* IMPORTANT: All collections/videos submitted have to represent an individual hairdresser and/or a salon brand. No collections/videos representing a cosmetic/product company and/or a manufacturer will be accepted.
Meet the requeriments:
- Submit ONLY 3 pictures per collection (3 photographs of 3 different styles) – High Resolution JPGs are accepted.
- Remember that the images must be in JPG format and must have a resolution of 300 ppp in RGB mode and at least a size of 20x30 cm. In any case, each image cannot exceed 10 MB of information.
- The collection(s) has to be produced/launched in the last year (between June 30th, 2019 and October 31st, 2020). You can send as many collections as you wish. Images that have been already submitted to previous editions of the AIPP Awards or the AIPP Grand Trophy are NOT accepted.
- Specify the category you want to enter: Best Commercial / Best Avant-garde / Best Color / Best Men / Best Video.
- In case you want to compete in the Best Video category, upload your video on YouTube/Vimeo and just send us the link! Also be aware we are looking for the most original & inspirational videos promoting a hairdresser/hair fashion collection. No step-by-step videos. Important: videos featuring a cosmetic/product company collection will not be accepted.
- Please write down full credits of the collection.
- Please include full contact information (name of the salon, address, e-mail, telephone...)
- Entries will be judged by AIPP member magazines.
All finalists' collections will be included in the AIPP HAIRBEST YEARBOOK to be published by the end of the year.Organized once a year, the AIPP AWARDS were established in 1997 with the purpose of awarding annual prizes to the best hair fashion collections chosen by a jury of publishers associated to the AIPP. Today the awards include 5 categories:
- Best Avant-garde Collection: Recognizing work which has researched new, original, futuristic ideas.
- Best Commercial Collection: For styles which are easy to wear and simple to re-style.
- Best Color: The best hairstyles' collection in terms of haircolor fashion, originality & overall quality.
- Best Men's Collection: In recognition of the marked increase of interest in men's hair fashion.
- Best Video: For the best inspirational hairdressing video promoting a hairdresser/hair fashion collection (no step by step video/no product companies video).