Become a member
The AIPP is the association that assembles the best professional hair magazines in the world
If you are interested in joining the AIPP, please complete and submit application form. We will contact you shortly regarding your application.
The applicant must be the publisher or director of a trade magazine of the hairdressing industry. Furthermore the trade magazine of which the applicant is publisher or director must comply with the following criteria:
- Publish a technical/professional/specialized magazine for the hairdressing industry.
- Exist for at least one year.
- Be at least quarterly (4 editions per year).
- Have at least one third of its surface as editorial text, illustrated or not and at the most two thirds of its surface dedicated to advertising and/or small ads.
All applicants must be approved by the Steering Committee.
- All Members appear in the AIPP website and are allowed to use the AIPP logo in their publications, websites and social media.
- Hairdressing product manufacturers contact AIPP members when looking to advertise in local markets or to distribute press releases.
- World-class hairdressers send their photographic collections to the AIPP members for publication.
- The AIPP acts as a special interest group for professional hairdressing publications and represents all members at major international events.
- As a member you have access to high-resolution photographic material, submitted to the AIPP Awards competition.
All active members are required to pay an annual membership fee to the Association. All membership fees must be paid before March 31st of the calendar year. The amount of the annual membership fee is 185 euros. Member magazines are allowed to use the AIPP logo in their publications, websites and social media.
The annual membership fees are: